This training deals with
- Similarities and differences Dutch GAAP vs. IFRS
- Exemptions in Dutch law (i.e. articles 2:402, 403 and 408 DCC)
- Accounting for investments and consolidation
- Options for preparing the company financial statements where the consolidated financial statements are prepared based on IFRS
After this training you will be familiar with
- The framework for financial reporting in the Netherland
- Popular options and exemptions when preparing Dutch GAAP financial statements
- Relevant differences between Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
This training is meant for finance directors, finance managers, controllers and administrators that do not speak Dutch, and work for international organizations located in the Netherlands where Dutch GAAP is applied.
Who are the trainers?
Trainers are accounting specialists at PwC's technical office.