Transforming your business
How do you meet the challenges of a rapidly changing and more digital world through attracting talent, managing change and creating employment structures to build for the future?
- Understanding the human skill need for the future – and those to automate
- Attracting the right, talented people
- Creating the right employment structures
- Getting leadership and culture right to deliver organisational purpose
- Managing change through people & digital upscaling
- Building the right HR function for the future
People Strategy - People in deals - Leadership - Change Management & communications - Global Mobility - HR function and transformation - Organisational design - People analytics and insights - Reward and benefits
Growing into new geographic markets
How do you find, mobilise, and keep the right talent in the right places to capitalise on cross-border opportunities and succeed in a fast-changing global market?
- Finding, mobilizing and keeping the right talent with the right skills in growth markets
- Deal with organizational design and challenges
- Rethinking Global Mobility strategy, policies & transformation
- Navigating permanent establishment and other business traveler compliance risks
Global mobility - Employment tax and costs - Employment law - HR function and transformation - Organisational culture and purpose - Change Management & communications - People in deals - Workforce capabilities
Optimising your costs
What’s the best strategy for outsourcing, offshoring, centers of excellence, and size of workforce to maximise shareholder value?
- Reducing workforce costs
- People aspects of divestitures, carve-outs and spin-offs
- Dealing with risks and reputational issues related to workforce restructuring and cost reductions
- Rethinking rewards and benefits effectiveness and costs
- Restructuring HR function associated costs
Risk & reputation issues
What key strategic initiatives will help you overcome your people risk challenges and build trust with stakeholders, regulators and the public?
- Addressing diversity and inclusion issues
- Dealing with ‘pay fairness’ and pay reporting
- Behavioural issues driven by culture, performance management or incentives
- Dealing with ‘Brexit’ related people risks
What is the right balance of automation and human effort to drive productivity, profitability and returning value to investors?
- Rethinking the mix of human work and automated tasks and processes
- Improving people engagement to drive productivity
- Improving the effectiveness and reducing the burden of performance management
- Using people data analytics to understand and drive productivity
Doing a deal
How do you navigate integration and cultural challenges, retain talent, and deliver ‘people value’ in a deal?
- Understanding the real ‘people value’ in a deal price during DD
- Considering and mitigating the people risks created by different efficiency options
- Navigate the client through different local employee relation processes
- Protect Baseline Performance
- Securing talent needed to deliver deal value
- Building the right (HR) structure for the new organisation
- Resource the new organisation
- Day one readiness
- Dealing with the global pensions issues
- Navigating integration, culture and change issues