This financial sector is rapidly evolving. Within asset management, there are many developments that affect the entire chain in the industry. Important developments include the increased regulation pressure in Europe (AIFMD and EMIR) and the US (Dodd-Frank), but also such things as the higher risk aversion of investors, new distribution channels and the increasingly important need to protect your reputation. Such developments present you with both opportunities and hazards, but they mean, in particular, that you cannot just rest on your laurels. PwC is eager to work with you as a sparring partner in these turbulent times. We will perform this role by actively entering into discussions with you, challenging you and informing you about the latest trends.
- What are the consequences of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)?
- What does FATCA mean for your enterprise?
- Does the US Dodd-Frank Act make SEC registration a requirement for you?
- What changes impact on your use of “Over-the-counter” (OTC) derivatives?
- Is a Pension Premium Institution (PPI) an option for you?