- Crisis framework review: review of the end-to-end framework, governance, controls and procedures of the organization with industry wide best practices and ISO frameworks as a reference.
- Cyber response plans and playbooks: developing crisis management plans and scenario-specific scripts in order to support the technical- and management teams with the business-wide response to cyber and GDPR breach related incidents.
- Cyber crisis training: design and delivery of training sessions, varying from basic discussion-based exercises to fully customized crisis simulations, including post simulation debrief. Trainings focus on strategic response of top management, as well as technical responses of cross-team subject matter experts.
- Red teaming: vulnerability assessment and penetration tests across a range of technologies – including mobile, web and embedded (IoT) devices.
Live support to technical teams, senior management and executive level members during a crisis:
- Cyber and GDPR incident-response expertise including forensic investigations
- Support of response and recover teams
- Providing specialist advice on key considerations, strategy and decision-making
- Expert advice on response strategy and decision-making
- Root cause analysis
- Forensic investigation
- Crisis response evaluation and analysis
- Critical decision-making procedure development and stakeholder communication strategy advice
With the experts of our Crisis Leadership Team, organizations can reassure their clients, community and stakeholders that they are able to better prepare, respond and recover from crises, by effectively implementing crisis plans and executing rehearsal activities.