People Centric Change Approach
We work with you to deliver a strategic approach to change by understanding what’s driving the need for change, what needs to change and helping you identify a clear vision. We collaborate with you to create a plan that enables your people to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour by focusing on the critical few things that drive successful results.
Our approach is aligned to the well-established PwC Transform® methodology as an embedded capability within our holistic, end to end transformation offering.
- In relation to people led change, it is important to start from where you are; that is to first understand your people and organization, so you can work through your strengths within your culture, vision and values. This initial assessment helps to inform the best fit change approach to adopt to meet your needs.
- By envisioning your future, you can define the outcomes that you are striving for. This can include the metrics and measures that will prove to be indicators of progress. The future that you design should relate to the skills, behaviours and mindset that your change journey is dependent upon / enabled by.
- Therefore, when you build the solutions, these are designed on the basis of an understanding of the current state and clarity on the target state, such that you can focus change on priority areas to drive greatest impact, minimizing unnecessary disruption on business as usual.
- Having built the right solutions you then need to effectively manage the way you execute your plan. Throughout execution it is important to continuously monitor the impact of the solutions you have in place, on progress towards the targeted outcomes.
- Through proactive and plan-full data analytics and information gathering, you will be able generate the insight and impact you need on your people and organization to secure the successful achievement of the change. There is opportunity not only to consider the past trends, but to assess in the moment insights about your people, and even seek to be more predictive to take the lead in addressing challenges and opportunities to enable the change through your people.
Our approach is iterative in nature, steeped in strategy, insights and EPIC (Emotional, Political, Intellectual and Commercial) actions to deliver the experience and outcomes desired. The stages do not necessarily flow in a linear fashion, neither do they occur at fixed intervals during the change program of activity.
This approach is supported by a catalogue of tools and methods that can focus change intervention into the area of need.
Change readiness assessment
Ensuring the level of risk and readiness of your organisation can be done at anytime through our assessments; they can be used as a baseline evaluation for an upcoming project, an audit for an ongoing program or to assess the past history of change and why it may or may not have been successful.
Change Impact analysis
Identifying the level of impact the change will have on your employees serves as input for creating an appropriate change plan. Depending on the impact the change will have on teams/individual employees, the most effective change and communication activities will be selected.
Building your internal change capability
Our internal change methodology helps you build in-house change management teams and capability over time.
We partner with you to embed the right people communications in the delivery model of your project. We help you to define the right strategy and then translate complex, critical information into simple, user-friendly and thought-provoking imagery. These can be used to ensure messages attract attention, stimulate conversation and accelerate transformation.