The US GAAP/IFRS comparison inhouse training will provide the participants of your company with a broad understanding of US GAAP principles with a comparison to IFRS principles.
A 2-day program of the course can look as follows:
- Overview of standards and standard setters
- History and current state of the convergence project
- Overview of differences between US GAAP and IFRS
- First-time adoption of IFRS
- Financial instruments
- Business combinations
- Long-lived assets
- Employee benefits and share-based payments
- Income taxes
- Areas with limited differences
- Recap and wrap up
By attending this inhouse training, the participants of your company will:
- Have a good understanding of the of US GAAP basic accounting principles and the similarities and differences with IFRS
- Interpret and apply the basic standards correctly while preparing US GAAP and IFRS financial reporting
- Be aware of the key differences between the standards
Duration and date of inhouse training
The course program, date and location will be agreed upon with you in a scoping meeting.
If you are “accountant in business” you will receive 3PE/CPE credits if the training has a duration of ½ a day and 6 PE/CPE credits if the training has a duration of 1 day. You will receive a certificate after attending the training.
Based upon your requirements regarding the training we will prepare a proposal.
If you would like to receive more information about this inhouse training or would like to discuss with us the inhouse training possibilities, please click the button below. We will contact you on a short notice.