This inhouse training will provide the participants of your Company with a broad understanding of the US GAAP principles. This inhouse training emphasises the most common risk areas and latest developments.
The program of a 1 day inhouse training can look as follows:
- Background, Framework and regulatory requirements
- Recent developments and pronouncements
- Revenue recognition
- Lease accounting
- Pension accounting (FAS 158 highlights)
- Accounting for Investments
- Employers accounting for post employment benefits
- Accounting for Costs associated with Exit or Disposal activities
- Highlight the key areas in which IFRS differs from US GAAP for topics covered
By attending this inhouse training, the participants of your company will:
- Have a basic understanding of accounting under US GAAP
- Know the key areas in which IFRS differs from US GAAP for the topics covered
- Understand the recent developments and pronouncements
Duration and date of inhouse training
The course program, date and location will be agreed upon with you in a scoping meeting.
If you are “accountant in business” you will receive 3PE/CPE credits if the training has a duration of ½ a day and 6 PE/CPE credits if the training has a duration of 1 day. You will receive a certificate after attending the training.
Based upon your requirements regarding the training we will prepare a proposal.
If you would like to receive more information about this inhouse training or would like to discuss with us the inhouse training possibilities, please click the button below. We will contact you on a short notice.